Green Franchise Advantages – The Eco Laundry Company
Advantages of The Eco Laundry Company Green Franchise Program
Just as we are committed to making a difference in the world, we are equally committed to supporting our franchise owners.
Our experienced team will be there to back you up at every step, so you can focus on providing the best possible services to your local customers – as well as helping to save the planet.
Here are some of the important ways we support you and your green franchise:
- Start-up assistance, beginning with guidance on location selection (minimum 650 square feet), plus design, layout, and build-out assistance, including detailed equipment requirements and vendor contacts to get your business up and running efficiently.
- Complete initial training both at corporate location and onsite; covering key topics such as general business management, human resources, proper service procedures, and more.
- Access to our approved dry cleaning processing sites, so you can focus on your dry cleaning pick up & drop off services, plus onsite laundry services.
- A comprehensive operations manual containing procedures, business management tasks, quality control guidelines, forms, human resources guidelines and job descriptions, etc.
- Marketing support including the rights to use The Eco Laundry Company’s trademarks and logos, plus guidance on promoting your location in the local community, review and approval of all local advertising materials, and brand presence through our corporate website and social media channels.
- Ongoing support, such as periodic field visits to monitor the progress and growth of your green franchise, onsite business meetings covering important topics such as marketing, operations management, staffing, and facilities maintenance, plus refresher training and other program updates, as needed.
For more information about how we support you, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, request more information, or contact us at (646)838-8878 or email@example.com.