Eco-Friendly Laundromat and organic dry cleaning franchise – The Eco Laundry Company
Your Opportunity to Own an Eco-Friendly Laundromat Franchise That is Rewarding on So Many Levels
Join The Eco Laundry Company eco-friendly franchise program, and provide valuable services to your local community as you take control of your own professional and personal future – and do something to help the environment!
Wash Pants. Save the World.TM Owning and operating a business like The Eco Laundry Company’s eco-friendly laundromat franchise clearly makes sense from a social responsibility standpoint – it’s why we seek like-minded entrepreneurs who fully understand and identify with our mission and our philosophy.
But, of course, we also know that there must be fundamental business and economic reasons for joining a concept like ours.
Here are some dynamics in today’s marketplace that prove that The Eco Laundry Company’s focus on sustainability simply makes good business sense.
- Sector Growth: Recent publications state that “greener industries grow faster than the overall economy….Projections for the next 10 years suggest continued jobs benefits from green intensity.”
- Consumer Preferences: According to a recent study, consumers “look favorably at companies that adopt sustainable practices.” In fact, a significant number of consumers state that a company’s “greenness” contributes to their purchasing decisions – with 50% saying it’s somewhat important, and an additional 34% indicating it’s very important to them.
- Market Imperatives: According to an Intuit 2020 Report, sustainability will become a “competitive requirement for small business within the next ten years, moving from social novelty to business necessity,” with growing demand from “a wide range of stakeholders, including customers, employees and government.” Resource productivity “will become a central driver of competitiveness in many industries,” and “consumers and business customers will increasingly demand sustainable business practices, products and services.”
- Serve a wide variety of customers with a variety of services – Our customers range from individuals of all ages and demographics – even celebrities! – who bring in their laundry on a regular basis, to commercial clients such as restaurants, retail stores, massage therapists, and other large and small corporate accounts. Everyone needs to have their clothing and other items laundered or cleaned at some point. As you provide wash & fold, dry cleaning, garment pick-up & drop-off, or even tailoring services, you also impact your business’ bottom line.
- Differentiate yourself from competitors – Most independent dry cleaning and laundry businesses simply do not share our underlying, core missions of educating consumers, combating climate change, and leveling inequality. And, as a result, few businesses of our kind have received the positive reaction from the public and the press that we have.
- Rely on an experienced team – We are committed to continually improving our business model and processes, and have support functions in place that will help you effectively duplicate our concept in your neighborhood, and keep it operating in top form at all times. You will have access to our dedicated team of professionals and to all the tools, training, and programs that will help ensure your environmental franchise is doing all the right things from the very first day.
Take the next step toward a rewarding future, for you, for your customers, and for the planet. Contact us today and find out more about our unique eco-friendly laundromat and organic dry cleaning franchise opportunity. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, request more information, or call or email us at (646)838-8878 or firstname.lastname@example.org.